Re: [ST] too soon for a tire thread?

Denis,

 I have some feed back for you.  I have about 200 mi on my M1 Sportec's,
I had Dunlop 207 before. They are like night and day for grip in the wet
and dry. I live in the Pacific Northwest and it is wet and slippery ,
yet I feel very confident with the M1's. I did not feel that way with
the 207. The only question is how long will they last? You can feel by
putting your nail into the rear that it is a soft compound. So far I am
sold on this tire, but you have to make your own decision.

Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk