Re: Chris' Diagnostic work (was[ST] warranty work)

Chris,  From all that I remember reading over the last two years there are huge
variances in mileage.  On my first ('00) ST I never got under 50 U.S.mpg until
I started having all the problems.  I just went back and looked at my records
in chronological order on my new '01 ST and it's very interesting.  I started
in September at 49 mpg and slowly went downhill. My last few fill ups  of the
summer I averaged 34 mpg and I only have 2,300 miles on the bike.

I guess I'll be running those records down the dealer to find out what's up.

It seems, though, that for the most part 42 mpg is about what you can expect.