[ST] RE: (ST) Philips bulbs

You want the vision Plus which actually yield more light.

The Blue vision have a coating on the bulb which yields a 'less yellow' light
than normal. I fitted them to my TL1000S a few years back and found they yielded
no extra light over stock and the light colour actually made it harder to see
detail in shadowy areas, like hedgerows. I found myself suffering from headaches
while driving at night (I know, don't stare into the headlights...) until I
switched back to the stock Osram bulbs.

Martin,
Ireland.

> When I look at their website I see 2 kinds of Philips Bulbs,
> the Blue Vision and the Vision Plus.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software