Re: [ST] Atlanta MC show

- ----- Original Message -----
> There are plenty of options.What's your budget and which way do your
flavor
> buds go?

Dennis,

Budget isn't an issue.  We are meat eaters but can handle most anything.
Something with a history and reputation for good food.  Example:  We would
go to a local steak house much quicker than a Ruth's Chris Steak House
regardless of cost as long as the food is the same or better.  We wouldn't
wait an hour for a table in a trendy spot best known for twentysomthings in
short black dresses.  We would wait an hour for meatloaf in a bar with 60
year old tables if the food/atmosphere was top notch.  Maybe bourbon on the
rocks and a killer baked lasagna with white tablecloths?

We don't fly out until Friday morning so you have a little time to think
about it.

Best Regards,
Paul "MO Dawg" Wisner