RE: [ST] Atlanta MC show-Food

There are tons of Asian restaurants in Atlanta. I can not discern between
regional Thai food.However, a couple of favourites are Jitlada on Lavista
Rd., Little Bangkok on Cheshire Br. and Thai Chili at Lavista and
Briarcliff Rd.
Korean food is my flavour of the month. I find myself at Tofu-88 on Buford
Hwy,Hanwoory at 285 and Shallowford-Dunwoody, and Harru[sp?] on Buford hwy
about a mile outside of 285.

We do an adventure in dining about every two weeks, with the caveat that
liquor should be present in case of scary food. Also ordering stuff you've
never had before, like sea squirt or fish maw!!!
hope this helps.
dennis