Re: [ST] Atlanta MC show-Food

Charlie,
I haven't been to a Montereys. I'll have to try one.Sounds like a chain
thou.!!! How about Tacqueria Los Rayos at the end of PDK's runway? Or Cafe
Del Sol, next to Baccanalia on Huff road or Los Compadres on Buford hwy for
Mexican.Zocalo is cool as is Oh,Maria for higher end food.
Baccanalia and Gunter Seegers place, b.t.w., are probably the best
restaurants in Atlanta, if that's where your taste buds want to be.
I stand by my Longhorns selection.Atmosphere and price make that particular
location a deal. I wont speak for the other locations. Bones would be my
high end selection, unless I wanted to buy something at the motorcycle
show!!!!!!!!!!!
Dennis

At 11:30 AM 1/22/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Jeez, Dennis.......
>
>The guy wants some serious dining and you give him Longhorns???   :-)
>
>Excellent restaurants in Buckhead are as thick as bugs on a
>windscreen.......
>
>How 'bout----
>
>Panos & Pauls on W. Paces Ferry (might as well go for the big time).
>Nava's out on Peachtree Road - great southwestern food....
>
>And if you like Mexican, try Montereys (several around town). Atlanta has
>great, cheap Mexican restaurants. Not that weenie California junk but real
>stuff.
>For adventure, just go to Buckhead district, park the car, and start walking
>'til you see something that appeals - you won't walk far. (we do this
>sometimes just to have fun)
>There's a lot of things Atlanta doesn't do right (remember the Olympics?)
>but being a big-time convention town, it's knows how to feed out-of-towners.
>
>Charlie McCullough
>'99 Triumph ST (Red, of course)

End of st-digest V2002 #46