Re: [ST] Bars

Randy, I'm not the "VB" who wrote about the bars so I can't answer your
questions. Since I got this at my personal e-mail address, I'll reply back
to the list to see if the other "VB" can respond.

Vicki Biscay
vickib@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(360) 273-7079

RANDY WROTE:
VB (Vicky?) wrote:
<<
So, when the bars are adjusted back toward the rider as far as they will go
just the bar ends are 1 1/2" behind the triumph bars. However, at that
point the bars are in an semi "V" position, which turns the wrists in and
angles the rider's elbows more in toward their body. On the other hand,
gen-Mar raisers elevate the stock triumph bars 1 1/4" and maintain the
proper
backward sweep of the bar angle at the same time.