[ST] Triumph Web Site - What's Up?/New Orleans Triumph Dealers?

I have wasted at least two mornings trying to do the simple task of
going to the Triumph web site to download the list of dealers in the US
for Louisianna.  The list takes forever and ever to load, and then it
always stops at "AZ".  I tried Netscape 4.75 and 6.2, as well as
Explorer, but no luck.  What the heck happened to their web site?  The
whole thing seems so clunky.  Anyone else have this problem?

Secondly, since I can't get the info from the Triumph site, I need help
with finding Triumph dealers in the New Orleans area.  I need to run
down the end of March for a scientific meeting.  I figured I would take
the Sprint down (a nice 1,500 mile trip), and leave it at a local dealer
for its 12,000 mile service for a few days, then pick it up and head
home.  This would avoid my having to park it in the city and risk it
being stolen, plus I would get my service done on schedule.

Are there any reliable Triumph dealers in the New Orleans area?

Thanks in advance,

Rick Hartwick
00 Sprint ST
South New Berlin, NY