Re: [ST] Triumph Web Site - What's Up?/New Orleans Triumph Dealers?

I found that going 8 dealers at a time was too
painful, especially since there are 200+ dealers in
the US, they are in alpha order by state and I live in
Ohio.  If you look at the URL there's something like
'?startrow=xxx'.  It doesnt show up in the URL until
you've hit the arrow  to advance to the next screen at
least once.

Once it shows up, you can put any number in there and
skip ahead a few screens.  I found OH starts somewhere
in the 130's, so my guess for LA would be in near 115
or a little before.

All in all, I think Triumph's new site kinda stinks.
It takes FOREVER to load (via broadband, I feel for
the modem-bound folks), many of the areas are not
available, and wont be for some time and navigating
that list of dealers is only slightly less painful
than having your fingernails ripped out and then
having your fingers smashed by a hammer - at least for
those of us on the left side of the pond.