Re: [ST] Some ST content & Woo Hoo! Saw the new Mini Cooper today!

I forwarded this to a couple of friends who are also interested in the
mini, and they came back with the general comment

 **** WE WANT VIDEO ****

So, if you have a mac handy, putting something on line will greatly be
appreciated. Of course we would never mention who provided it.

BTW, the TT (non Quatro) has the same interior, which is what drew me
very much to the car! And yes, it is a bitch loving vehicles and
actually having to pay for them :-) It also seems that a few people are
(copying) the interior of the TT,

http://www.bonforums.com/comp/dodge_razorconcept.htm

the dodge razor looks to be a bit of a knock off, and as far as I am
concerned so is the new T-Bird and 2*0 z of the TT roadster and coupe
respectively.

Back to bikes, hopefully I will be heading out on about a 600 mile on
day'r this Sunday! With any luck I will pass 16,000 miles before my 10
month anniversary.

So if I go out to bike week this year, I should be real close to getting
my 20,000 miles/year in on the ST.

Tom