[ST] Tire Recs

Charles, if you're just looking to replace a "nailed" rear tire, you
might try calling around to some dealerships for some "Take Offs".  Last
time I was at mine, (Orange County Triumph) they had several sets laying
around that looked almost new, for very  good prices I might add.
When you're ready for a new set, you might want to try Michelin Macadam
100s.  If you don't do a lot of twisty stuff they're nice tires and last
a long time. (They're not bad in twisties, it's just that the better
ones won't last long if you're riding a lot on the center of the tire.)

David
'99ST