[ST] New to List

Hi,
I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Linda Combe and I just put my
'96 Trophy Triple up for sale in favor of a 2001 Sapphire Sprint ST.  I'll
take delivery when the weather improves, as I live in Connecticut.  I am
also president of a club called the Triumph Riders of New England which
first organized a year ago as the British Bikes of Canton.  I have been
following the thread on the Heli vs GenMars and haven't decided yet which to
buy.  I was inclined to buy the Helis because my arms are probably shorter
than most guys, but after reading the posts, I think I'll wait awhile to
decide.
Nice to meet you all.
Linda in CT
AMA # 636165