Re: [ST] Archives?

Does anyone in N. Dallas have a Triumph tall screen for the ST. I am thinking
that a photo shoot. I'm I can convince either Steve or Brian to show up
with their black ST, maybe Jack with his red and we can take some pictures
with the various screens on them with the various screens. I have the
ZG DB and Touring in dark smoke, and IIRC Jack has a red screen?

Of course my multimedia friend can probably colo[u]r the screen to anything
we might desire, of course I am sure the price will be steep (ie. dinner)

Here is some of her work

speed tripple colo[u]rs
http://www.emberson.net/speed3.jpg

Roulette green S4
http://www.emberson.net/RGspeed_4.jpg

And of course my favo[u]rite, green '02 CBR954rr
http://www.wmberson.net/green954.jpg

Tom

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, VB wrote:

> I tried to look windscreens up in the archives and only got one hit, which,
> recommended the triumph tall windscreen.  I found that odd because most
> people on this list recommended the ZG touring screen.   There have to more
> posts archived than that.  I also tried wheels and got nothing.  I'm trying
> to go to the archives first before cluttering the list with questions, but
> it ain't workin'.  What an I doing wrong when I search? Val  (VB)

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500

End of st-digest V2002 #55