[ST] Re: Archives

Did you try changing the year of the search?  There should be a lot of posts
from 2001 & 2000 about windshields.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

PS.  My  apologies if this ends up being HTTP loaded, I finally got a
computer at home and I'm playing with the free AOL until I find sutible
broadband and e-mail.  Did you know AOL sez you can't browse their e-mail
with OE?  Stupid.
<<
I tried to look windscreens up in the archives and only got one hit, which,
recommended the triumph tall windscreen.  I found that odd because most
people on this list recommended the ZG touring screen.   There have to more
posts archived than that.  I also tried wheels and got nothing.  I'm trying
to go to the archives first before cluttering the list with questions, but
it ain't workin'.  What an I doing wrong when I search? Val  (VB)