[ST] ZG DB & ST and Stock screen comparison pictures

Well nothing handy, but I do have a digital camera and some picture
magic something or another on the winblows box.

Took some pics with both the DB and Touring, as well pushed a friends
bike out of the garage for the stock pics.

http://www.emberson.net/all_1.jpg
http://www.emberson.net/all_2.jpg
http://www.emberson.net/all_3.jpg
http://www.emberson.net/all_4.jpg
http://www.emberson.net/all_5.jpg

At some point I want to do the full set with a tripod and some tape on
the ground so I can get the same angles and depth on all the pics. Still
want the Triumph ST screen as well. As well I think I probably don't
need my truck in the back ground either :-)

Anyway enjoy... And of course my permission is granted if you want to
put these on the SprintNet site. And of course I will post the better
ones when they get taken

As for Val's bike he was kind enough to send me some pics which are also
on my site.

http://www.emberson.net/val1.jpg
http://www.emberson.net/val2.jpg

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500