Re: [ST] ZG DB & ST and Stock screen comparison pictures

Tom,

I was looking at your picks and noticed that you have an RKA tank bag.
What model is it? I was looking at the RKA web site today and am going
to purchase one and I like the way yours looks. Is that a pocket that I
see on the rear of the bag? What size and model is it?

Thanks for the info ahead of time.
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( The Fast Non Color)

Tom Emberson wrote:

>Well nothing handy, but I do have a digital camera and some picture
>magic something or another on the winblows box.
>
>Took some pics with both the DB and Touring, as well pushed a friends
>bike out of the garage for the stock pics.
>
>http://www.emberson.net/all_1.jpg
>http://www.emberson.net/all_2.jpg
>http://www.emberson.net/all_3.jpg
>http://www.emberson.net/all_4.jpg
>http://www.emberson.net/all_5.jpg
>
>At some point I want to do the full set with a tripod and some tape on
>the ground so I can get the same angles and depth on all the pics. Still
>want the Triumph ST screen as well. As well I think I probably don't
>need my truck in the back ground either :-)
>
>Anyway enjoy... And of course my permission is granted if you want to
>put these on the SprintNet site. And of course I will post the better
>ones when they get taken
>
>As for Val's bike he was kind enough to send me some pics which are also
>on my site.
>
>http://www.emberson.net/val1.jpg
>http://www.emberson.net/val2.jpg
>
>Tom

> Thomas Emberson
> '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
> sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500

End of st-digest V2002 #56