Re: [ST] ZG DB & ST and Stock screen comparison pictures

Paul,

> I was looking at your picks and noticed that you have an RKA tank bag.

Yes I do.

> What model is it? I was looking at the RKA web site today and am going
> to purchase one and I like the way yours looks. Is that a pocket that I
> see on the rear of the bag? What size and model is it?

http://www.rka-luggage.com/pages/08tnkbag/tank.html

It is the 23L expandable 3 point. They are a bit pricey,
but as far as I am concerned it is some of the best kit I've
seen on a tank.

The bag you see here

http://www.emberson.net/rka_1.jpg

is now on it's third bike. Its seen about 6-8k miles on the ZX6e,
all 14k miles on the ZX9r and about 3k miles on the ST as commuter/trip
luggage before I found the joy of hard luggage for the city. Add another
~8500 miles on the ST for trips.

On Saturday for my day trip I put the tank bag on and found that
it reduced neck strain. As far as I can tell it help fill the void
between rider an screen, thus less turbulence on the upper body.

best regards,
Tom