[ST] Typical LA day ride...<g>

Already sent this to the LABiker list, but thought all of you who live
outside LA should suffer a bit, too, and see why we all live in LA....

Great ride, just got home at 4:30p after a 7:30a start from our house...

At Trancas, met Jeff G, Hunter, Donovan, Dale (bastard!!), and JimD who
rode up with us. Random riding through the SMM's, which again proved that
Tenacious G is an amazing pillion. We hooked up the Autocom, and were
chatting while
riding, which caused me to blow a couple of turns on Little Sycamore (hard
to narrate and concentrate at the same time). Low corner entry speed saved
the day...

Ken and Barb were impatiently waiting at the Rock Store, along with DCon,
and Eric, the new guy who bought Ken's T3 Sprint. Then the Event of The
Day...(Dale you bastard!!) Jay Leh-noh (I'm learning to pronounce his name)
shows up with his McLaren. (http://www.mclarencars.com/) The crowd crowds
around, I go inside to get a drink, come out, the car is gone...and so is
that rat-bastard Dale!! Leno invited him to come for a ride in the car!!

We'll be getting a photo and posting it to the list soon...

The group decided to beat Dale up when he got back, but he looked so happy
we couldn't go through with it. I do believe Dale would give up motorcycles
for cars...if he could get one of these...

Then we headed up to Lake Hughes road and the Rock Inn, where we ate too
much, talked, and listened to a band do "Burning Down the House" and "Pink
Cadillac" and somehow make them sound the same...

Then back home...

No one crashed, the sides of tires got worn, good company, and we managed
to turn gasoline into fun yet again...

MarcD