Re: [ST] Tinted ZG Doubble Bubble winscreen

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Butch Dunlap wrote:

> Hey Tom, if I send you a pic of the fly screen on my speed triple
> will I qualify for the mexican dinner? :)

I will gladly take you to a great restraunt, but as STeve so eligantly
point out, that does not necessarily means I will pay for your meal :-)

> Thanks for putting the pics up for us, ESPECIALLY Howards DB, that's
> a hell of an addition to a gorgeous bike.

No problem, Howard was the one that took the pics of his bike. Hopefully
the photo shoot will happen soon, and I will put the pics together
and put them up.

> Snow Sucks!

Move south, worked for me :-)

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500