From: Hessel,Colin [mailto:chessel@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 3:06 PM
To: Triumph
Subject: [ST] front sprocket?

I'm considering swapping the 19 tooth front sprocket on my 2000 ST to the 18
tooth piece that was stock on the 1999 model.

Will I gain a noticible improvement on the low end?

I assume I can use my current chain, correct? (It's in fine condition.)

Thanks!
Colin
00 ST (black)
01 Rosso Mandello

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, enclosures and
attachments.

*