RE: [ST] Fairing Replacement/Repaint?

FYI - my contribution to the idiot archives: my little fairing renovation
happened as I was backing down my (steep) driveway.  Normally I just coast
down backwards in a controlled (emphasis on "controlled") manner but this
time I was a little rushed and thought I could go full speed down.  Anyone
try controlling a Sprint ST doing 8-10mph down a hill backwards?  I was able
to pretty much stop it at the bottom of my driveway but by that time had the
bike pitched to one side and...CLUNK.  Only the last non-caveman brain cells
left in my head prevented my from slamming my Arai on the pavement in anger.

I'm thinking about writing a letter to Triumph to give them grief about the
lack of balance and control the bike has while moving backwards at higher
speeds.  Do you think they might give me a new fairing?  Surely this must be
a design issue... :)

Scott