RE: [ST] Fairing Replacement/Repaint?

My kid ran into the fairing of my RS while doing lifts with his skateboard
in the garage.  Only the fact that I was the only one home when I discovered
it prevented him from death and me from jail.  Anyway, the bump shop owner I
went to said I was certainly better off replacing the $200 plastic, even
with the extra $100 for the decal, than paying him to repair the damage.  I
figure I'll replace the plastic and peel the decal off the other side to
match.

If you dont have much fiberglass work and with a price of $386 for the
replacement you may come out differently.  Why not stop by a local auto body
repair shop and ask for a quick estimate.  They will certainly be able to do
a better repair job than you can do yourself.  The cost will certainly be
more than 15 bucks however.

Regards,

John
2000 RS