[ST] Thanks (was Honest opinions please)

Thanks for the responses & advice.  Sometimes you need perspective you know.

As to what I was expecting in in the first place.  The value I got when my
12,000 mile '00 was replaced with a new '01 was quite enough, all I wanted was
for someone to say "if you have any more similar problems let us know and we
will make sure it gets dealt with right away" (or something along that line).
So I'm a little disappointed in the response but I'm too tired of the issue to
pursue it any more.

As many of you suggested, since the bike is fixed (and I seem to have found a
good dealer who is willing to do what it takes to keep me happy) I will
commence to "shut up and ride" :-).

Which I did on Sunday,  The bike ran flawlessly, the roads west of Madison are
incredible, the local small town sherif who pulled me over for speeding
complimented the bike, was nice, friendly and did not give me a ticket. sky was
blue, birds chirping etc. etc.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST