RE: [ST] Fairing Replacement/Repaint?

I have the dubious distinction of owning an unblemished ST for probably the
shortest time....  I dropped my brand new ST at about 1 mph in a parking lot
about 1 week after I got it...aaaargh!!   I got the touch up paint which
covered the scratches nicely.  It is far from perfect, but not bad; you have
to look closely to notice it.  If you are totally anal about repairing
scratches, read this: http://www.carcareonline.com/paint_chips.html I was
going to follow their advice, but I just don't have the patience for it, and
covered the scratches as best I could.

At about $12 for the touch up paint, it's cheap enough to try before you
plunk down several hundred for a new or repainted side panel.

HTH

Mort Harries
'00 ST
Haworth NJ

Just wanting to know what the options are for making it up to her, setting
things right, and making her look good again.  Anyone ever repaint or
replace a fairing or take other courses of action?  How much did it cost?

Part of me feels like I should be banned from the list!

Peace and Blessings,
Jamison
'99 Black (with some white scratches now) ST