[ST] Another side fairing story

I too, suffered damage to my left side fairing. As I put
the kickstand down, got off the bike and turned around
to see it falling toward me. This is actually the second
time it has fallen of the kickstand. The first time I
figured I hadn't pushed the stand forward enough, so I
have been carefull to do so. The second time....
Has anyone else had this happen?
After reading the posts, I think a new piece will be
best, as I doubt if I could make to old look new again.
A note to those who organised the Western Rally in
Montrose....I would have loved to attend (I live in
Utah), but your site was never updated....
Chuck Packard
99ST
ps. Has anyone out there heard from Jim Gillespe (from
London) lately?

- --
Chuck 99ST
Ride Safe and Often!