Re: [ST] Fairing Replacement/Repaint?

> Just wanting to know what the options are for making it up to her,

Jamison,

As has been mentioned, it the scratches are minor then a touch up pen is
probably worth a try.
If it's more than just a few small chips though it'll never look 100%.

If two or more panels are damaged it might be worth considering a full
custom repaint in the colour and design of your dreams.

In my case, I had a full respray with airbrushed details and mural for
roughly the same price as replacing the side panel and pannier lid.

Martin,
Ireland