RE: [ST] Help! Gas Leak! Ahhh, it burns!!!!

Okay, did a quick search on the internet and found the url.  It's
http://www.e-z-flow.com/

The number is (619) 276-3569.  Can't remember who I talked to but when I
mentioned I had a Triumph Sprint, he remembered Kevin's name and new exactly
what I needed. Cost was $21 with shipping.  The red disconnect and hose is
$85!!! Don't know how much the white one is.

Now what I had to do is keep the hose and cut the old disconnect out and
replace it with the metal.  There's plenty of hose there so cutting 3/8" out
is no problem.  As a matter of fact, for the red, it seems like the hose is
too long by an inch and putting pressure on it in a way to snap the damn
thing.  I was told the hoses were long to help with tank removal.  But if
you take them off before you remove the tank, there's no problem.  I went to
Pep Boys and bought some fuel injector hose clamps to keep things tight.
Whole process took about 15 minutes.  Didn't take the tank off either for
the fix.

The only problem I see is that this is NOT a Triumph part and will not be
covered under warranty.  But, the thing looks pretty much indestructible.

Also, I want to give credit where do.  It was Kevin McDonald who did the
research and found these guys.  He saved me from missing a vacation with
this fix.  Thanks Kevin!!

John
Austin
'01 ST BRG