[ST] Vandalised ignition lock

Imagine my delight to find that an attempted hijack had been perpetrated on
the bike this evening.  I returned after an absence of one hour late
afternoon in the City (of all places!), to find ignition switch gone, and
ignition lights glowing feebly as battery gently discharged itself.  The
highlights of the evening were (i) that being the height of summer here, it
was absolutely chucking it down, and (ii), the pond life left the ignition
on, and with the ignition switch gone, I can't even turn the ignition off so
the battery is going to be flat as a pancake by the time its stoped raining
and can get the battery out. Some people have no sense of decency.
Thankfully I have the Triumph Veto alarm/immobiliser fitted, so either it
went off and scared the b***ards off, or else proved immune to attempts at
starting, and my very nice Triumph insurance people arranged for the bike to
be taken home.

OK, enough griselling from me - question is:  is it possible to replace the
barrel alone, or do you have to replace the whole switch, which involves
removing top yoke and drilling out the blind bolts.? Any hints would be
gratefully received, because otherwise I can see a £200 bill plus parts
invoice looming.  Guess that puts paid to my idea of gatecrashing Cymraeg
Dawg's North Wales thrash this weekend.  Another time, gentlemen!

Thanks.

Kevin Smith (Reservoir Dawg)
99 Sprint ST
London