RE: [ST] Triumph Day at PIR

I woke up last night --well, I woke up dozens of times last night to help
feed or comfort babies-- but one of those times I realized that my calendar
was one week off. I've been telling the wife that this coming Sunday I'll be
gone all day at PIR. I suddenly realized last night that I friggin' missed
it. What an idiot! Life just isn't fair sometimes.

- -Chris "temporarily stupid dawg" Strizver