[ST] Bad Vibes

My '00 RS has rapidly gone from being silky smoooth to vibrating badly @
13000 miles - imagine the entire bike buzzing like the bar ends.
My dealer ( Hughenden ) has agreed that it does vibrate, but needed a
pointer from Triumph as to the cause before dealing with it under warranty.
A Triumph rep has tested it, but dismissed the problem - "it's within
acceptable limits at that sort of mileage"
This means Hughenden can't now do anything about it.
So - are RS's expected to suddenly turn into dogs @ 13000, or has Triumph's
warranty policy  been revised?
If anyone on the list in the Oxford region would care to have a run on it &
offer their opinions for me to submit to Triumph before the "warranty" runs
out in August then please contact me direct - it's been a brilliant bike up
till now - especially on the new Azaros

  Jez
jmjm@xxxxxxxxxxx