Re: [ST] Bad Vibes

Thanks to all for the suggestions - much appreciated.
Since the vibrating started, halfway through a trip to Southern France
shortly after 12000 service & retune, I've changed tyres, rehung the can
hot, cold, warm, rechecked valves, checked compression 180,180,165,  reset
the clutch basket back 1/4 turn, fitted new plugs, read the Haynes manual a
few times and thought seriously about finally fixing the centrestand on the
old BM R90 instead.
So I'll synch the throttles, check the balance shaft (hadn't realised that
could be done engine in).
If that fails it's engine out - it may have to be done anyway as the gearbox
input shaft bearings can be rocked about a bit. Could be that's the problem,
although vibs go "clutch in" @ 70mph when that shaft's still spinning.
Had thought about getting to 70, getting in neutral, then revving ,clutch in
& out to check vibes, but decided against on grounds of self preservation.
Jez