Re: [ST] ST stands up under braking

The ST's had a strong tendency to do this with the OEM Bridgestone
BT-57's  But all bikes do this to one degree or another. If you still have
older Bridgestones than switching will help, the older B'stones had a
rather pointy profile in front...but every bike I've ridden will stand up
some under braking. That said having the suspension setup correctly will
also help to mitigate the problem. Make sure the preload is setup correctly
for your weight. Also make sure the tire pressures are correct .. 36
front/40-42 rear.

Erik