[ST] WSBK Laguna Seca

Will I see any of my triple brethren in Monterey?

Unfortunately I won't be on my Sprint and I won't be able to root for any
Triumphs on the track. But I'll be looking for ST's, RS's and Daytonas in
the masses. If I say Hi to you let's get a cold beverage together and make
a toast to our marque.

I have tickets to the Ducati Dinner Sat. Nite  There I hope to meet Ben
Bostrom's girlfriend who makes his 996 look like an old rusty Ural. Maybe
I'll get to say Hi to him as well. Last time I checked he does still own
that track.

I just hope Bayliss doesn't win again. And I hope no AMA wildcards take out
the WSBK guys like Doug Chandler did a few years back at the top of the
corkscrew. That wasn't really his fault though as IIRC his front brake fell
off in his hand or some such mechanical DISASTER that precipitated his
crash. Wasn't it Haga that he clobbered from behind?

Who's going? Reply off list so we don't irritate everyone.

Did I include enough ST content? Oh, it wasn't relevant? At least I made an
insincere half hearted attempt.

Thanks,
John