Re: [ST] Another plug for Skyking Products.

I understand the gravity storm, the day John was to install the frame
sliders on my RS and take pictures I knocked my bike over and scratched the
right side of the bike.  I was so p.o.'d with myself, I couldn't believe it.
  I ended up getting some carbon fiber adhesive film and made a design to
cover the scratches.  If I would have had the sliders on at that time, I
would not have seen any scratches.

I gotta say this John has worked hard to make sure these things fit the ST.
He definately knows what we need on the bikes.  He is a great guy if you
haven't had the opportunity to meet him.