[ST] for Stuart - RS luggage

 >>> Also, has anyone got RS Givi hard panniers? <<<

    I've had the GIVI hard bags on my orange RS now for over two
years and am completely happy with them.  The wingrack adaptors are
available from John Fitzwater's Thunderbike and fit perfectly; they
make specific adaptors for both the RS and ST:

 http://www.thunderbike.co.nz/sales/giviPannier/rsstgivikit.htm

    The E41's were to big for my taste and I use the smaller E28's
(which are also quite a bit cheaper at approx. US$135 per bag);
have taken them on many week long trips and found them big enough for
me and what I need to carry.  I use only the side cases with no
topbox.  There was a picture of the bike in the picture-thingy
associated with this list but I can't find it anymore.

                                        Have fun;
                                                   doggydoo