Re: [ST] Yes, this is how it is

Bill,
It's good to hear from you again with your wit and wisdom still intact.
I vow not to complain as much today as I have in the past. You have also
managed to put a few things in perspective for me:

1) Walking down a dark hallway
I'm currently renovating my youngest one's room (did I mention how much
I hate taping sheetrock?) The other night after putting my tools away
I'm headed for the shower when DOH! I stub my toe on MY FREAKIN' TOOL
BAG THAT I LEFT ON THE HALL FLOOR LIKE AN IDIOT.

2) Waiting for the insurance slugs
After my mishap in Sept. '01, my insurance company (State Farm) promptly
paid for my coverage. They then proceeded to go after her insurance
company (Allstate) for my deductible. Just yesterday, it went into
arbitration because Allstate says that I am 75% responsible for this
microcephalic client of theirs making a left turn in front of a
motorcycle that was doing the speed limit.

Bench Dawg wrote:
> http://carpoint.msn.com/advice/standardart.aspx?contentid=4021150

As a child I thought that it was funny how dogs would stick their heads
out of moving cars. Now I just look at them and say to myself, "They know."

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer.
             -- Mark Twain