[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #394

Hi Mike,

Thanks for kind words and taking the time to help develop products for the
Triumph RS and ST. I have been trying to get to all the e-mails so sorry if
we missed some of you.

I will post a photo of the upcoming Bar Riser, Item 31, for the Triumph
Sprint RS here next. These are precision machined from solid billet aluminum
for increased strength and look the part! These do not require the
replacement of the front Brake Hose and will be a direct bolt on
installation. Price is TBD but will be close to or slightly less than what
is currently available. I get these in the production que ASAP so that we
can develop the ST riser next. My backlog right now in the machine shop is
14 days so I hope to have product in 3 to 4 weeks.

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com