[ST] RE:955 into TT600 frame

The TT600 frame is too small for the 955 engine, plus the weight
differential would throw the frame's characteristics off.  It might not even
be possible to swing it with a 750 triple, since the engine will PROBABLY be
too tall for the frame.

"Dave" wrote:
>It is a lovely little chassis though and it would
> be excellent if Triumph made a smaller
> triple to put into it, say a 750.

Why not just fit the 955i from either the ST/RS or the Daytona?

- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
"NO Dawg"

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail.  If the reader of this e-mail
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it
from your system.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are believed to be free from virus.
However it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
virus free.  We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising
in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this e-mail and any
attachment(s). Thank You.