[ST] Wales & SW rider photos

Mike Bostock uploaded a bunch of nice photos:

>The third from the Wales and SW ST Riders all time biggest gathering of 12
STs 1 RS and a Daytona. Yet
>again at Monmouth and taken by me illustrates the strength of the line of
neo-phallic upright posts
>combined with aggressive masculine lines of the front of the STs aligned
with these symbols of fertility
>and just \'shouts\' POWER.
>
>http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/SWeST3.jpg

Nice photos Mike, good to see some action on the European side of the
Atlantic puddle.  Have you set a date & place for the first European rally
yet?  How about somewhere in the Tirol?  Autobahn/AutoZug to get there,
plenty of passes within reach and good beer.

P.S. I think you should go easy on the HRT pills though, your text for the
picture is a bit much!