Re: [ST] Remus Exhaust Ride Report

On 1/28/02 1:13 PM, "Erik Miner" <Axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With temps in the 60's! here in NJ and me off today I figured I gotta
> ride.. Anyway's the Remus from a seat of the pants feel seems to

Thanks for the previous posts regarding the Remus exhaust. I have spoken
with Jeff @ CarboTex, and he is currently selling the Ti & Carbo units for
the RS for ~ $440. To help me decide, I'm wondering if there are any photos
of RSs or STs with this system installed and if there are any .wav files
anywhere. No joy searching triumph.net for the above. Another poster,
Forrest C., was going to do a post-install report, but I haven't been able
to find that post either. Being that I like quality product, which I know
Remus is, and that I want something not much louder, but slightly more
aggressive sounding, than stock, I'm sure that this is the way I will go;
just want to research a little further before I jump. All comments regarding
the Remus will be welcomed. Thanks.

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ
'00 RS, miss me yellow