RE: [ST] Mirror Extensions

Am I particularly narrow compared to the other listers? I think the mirrors
on the ST are perfectly fine, and have no problems seeing behind or beside
me when riding. I'm surprised that there are so many complaints.

You people do realize you can adjust and aim them, don't you? You just grab
the mirror part and swivel it around on the pivot thingy.

- -Snow Dawg, ducking and running