Re: [ST] Battery - UK question

colin.spencer@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 > I think my battery is on its way out. I've charged the thing but it's
 > not holding a charge. What's the going rate for a new one and is it
 > best to buy the Triumph one or are there any alternatives that anyone
 > can recommend.

The "Triumph" one your dealer will sell you is likely a Yuasa, which is
the OEM brand. I haven't had any luck finding one in the correct size
made by a different company.

 > Still, serves me right for not using the thing often
 > enough. Are the optimates as good as they say ?

Yep, they're highly recommended if you don't ride at least once a week.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA