[ST] Counting down the days to Eastern Ralley

Group:

My wife, Christine,  and I are getting excited and counting down the days to
leave for the Eastern Ralley.  Just in case we get close by anyone on the
way up to West Virginia, our itenery is as follows:

Leaving Friday, August 2nd-from Portland, Texas to Jefferson, Texas--staying
at the Maison Bayou cabins;

Saturday, August 3rd--travel to Jasper, Arkansas--staying at the Arkansas
Bed & Breakfast;

Sunday, August 4th--travel to Paducah, Kentucky--staying at the Trinity
Hills Farm Inn

Monday and Tuesday, August 5th and 6th-travel to Campton, Kentucky--staying
two nights at the Torrent Falls "Mountain Side Cabin"

Wednesday, August 7th-arrive early in Canaan Valley Resort, West Virginia
and will stay until Monday, August 12th to leave for the return trip.

Although I usually ride my bike the whole trip, I am trailering my Daytona
up so that Christine can enjoy the trip with me.  Due to a neck and back
injury from an auto accident several years ago, Christine is not able to
ride on a motorcycle but enjoys participating in the adventure.  Because we
are trailering the Daytona, I will be able to take a few extra tools and
spares.

We have not made any plans at this point for the return trip as we wanted to
be flexible as to the return route and where we stay each night.  When we
get together in West Virginia, I would like to compare notes with Richard,
Lisa and others as to the route you travelled and the places you stayed at.

Finally, if anyone wants to get in touch with us on the road, we can be
reached at our email address (I am taking my laptop with me) or at my cell
phone (361-729-6105).  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Canaan Valley,
West Virginia.

John & Christine Westcott
Portland, Texas
2000 Triumph Daytona