[ST] Trip reports

Howdy,

	For those of you that have been reading my trip reports. I have
once again begun to work at getting all of them finished. I am way
behind. I am in the middle of my Four Corners trip from last June
(pathetic I know). The daily trip reports and pictures are available. I
am posting the pieces as I go along because the entire report is quite
long and there are lots of pictures. The link for the report is in the
WHAT'S NEW section of the website.
	The remaining reports are for the ReVolt VFR rally this May in
North Carolina and the TSRA Western Rallye in Colorado in June. Both
trips were awesome and I of couse took a ton of pictures. No doubt it
will take me some time to get these two completed. However, if you are
curious, the pictures, audio files, and viedo clips are already on my
website at the following addresses:

ReVolt Rally
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/REVOLT02/IMAGES/

TSRA Western Rallye
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/WESTRALY02/IMAGES/

As usual, if I have missed something or have a nasty typo, please feel
free to let me know ;-)

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)