RE: [ST] Cheaper tires are fine, but what about the install?

The Viffer's have, I belive, 4 small size bolts (could be more).  I'm not
sure about the ST1100 or new Goldwing if they have large nuts or not, so I
would be careful.  I got stuck riding 1100 miles on what were basically
slicks after a quick ride through the Gap.  Thought I would buy new tires
once I finished. The shop owner in Deal's Gap didn't have a 46mm socket,
DOH!!  From what I've seen in pictures, Duc's, Aprillia's, and probably a
few other exotics have one large nut. (hehehe - mind working overtime...)

I know that socket is rather heavy, but I carry one just in case...plus the
19mm allen for the front.

John
Austin
'01 ST BRG

>>They might need an adapter for the single side type hub, but that's
it. If they're doing VFR's they can do Sprints.