Re: [ST] CW streetbike of the year article

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <Scott.Fehr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> The whole reason I chose the Sprint is because I didn't want to have to
wind
> it up above 7000 before it got serious.  Oh well, maybe it's just my sour
> grapes about the ST being snubbed.  That and my best friend, who's in the
> process of purchasing the VFR, is rubbing this one in my face.

The tragedy is that he's been misled if that article weighs much in his
decision. The other odd thing is I seem to recall CW snubbing the VFR in
their MOTY article a few months ago. They said basically that the VTEC,
under seat exhaust, and other new design elements weakened it, or at least
didn't significantly improve the model. I don't really recall the details; I
basically am not in the market for a new bike, and don't need anyone else to
justify the Sprint. I'm happy with mine.