Re: [ST] CW streetbike of the year article

Most magazines seem to be affiliated with some brand or another and it can
be all too obvious in their "unbiased reviews", a guy I know bought a new ST
over a VFR because it was cheaper and looked MUCH better and he got great
service from the dealer. Honda will always sell many more bikes than Triumph
but the Triumph buyers are much more discerning.
I find the best thing is to just not buy the magazine and while I understand
that there isn't a huge choice in the States there must be some other
magazines ?
Ashley
Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple