[ST] New file uploaded

Tigger from Canada has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
China Dawg and I have just returned from a week in Western Canada, where Sheep Dawg and his colleagues from Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays did an excellent job herding us around the fantastic twisty roads and beautiful scenery of the Canadian Rockies.

We were riding a 2002 Tiger most of the time and it felt totally comfortable on all roads, from bumpy twisties to a dirt road that I\'d better not mention in case Mike Ciebien reads this (well, I stopped when we reached the snow, OK?) We also tried a Speed Triple, an RS and a Bonneville America, which was good fun, although I\'d prefer the standard footpegs instead of the forward position. I enjoyed the Tiger so much that one would be joining my ST in the garage, if only I had a garage!

The group also included a couple of guys on their own ST & RS, a Ducati rider from England who enjoyed his rented RS and a couple who liked their rented STs so much that I think they will be selling their own BMWs soon...

The hotels were excellent, the food was so good that we had to readjust our suspension every morning and the guides even cleaned the bug splats off our visors at every rest stop - a great service, I must train the Lovely Ballast to do the same. So if any of you would like to take a trip on great bikes on great roads, I\'d highly recommend looking at the Rocky Mountain Motorcycle website.

Scotty Dawg
P.S. They\'re not paying me to write this, but I\'m sure Mike promised to send me the keys to that black Tigger...please!

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/Seton_Lake_01.jpg
File size = 541367
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload

End of st-digest V2002 #317