[ST] Speaking of Heated Grips...

I've recently noticed that my left heated grip was not so "heated" anymore.
I checked the wiring connections, switched 'em out to make sure it wasn't
electrical.

<Barrage of Questions>
Anyone else have similar problems or suggestions?  Is there a possibility
that the heating element on my left grip has died?  If so, where's the best
place to get a replacement element, or just one grip?
</Barrage of Questions>

Also, I've enjoyed reading your exchanges and learning about my new bike.
Over 1500 mi in 2 months and I still can't believe I own something so
freakin' cool.  I'm still looking forward to meeting some of you while out
on my year-long tour of America next year.

Peace and Blessings,
Jamison
'99 Black ST