From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack
Hays
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 5:25 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Tom's dirt

     Thomas, I raced 50 miles cross country dirt races with the TCCRA
for
seventeen years and still love the dirt bikes. Mine's gone now as this
Vette is eating me up but soon, very soon again.
     The boots for the two sports are worlds apart so get a good pair of
off road boots. I always thought they were as important as a good
helmet.
     Need a different helmet too. More ventilation and lighter weight.
     After years of open Husqvarna's I bought three KX200's in five
years
and found myself racing them as often as the Husky. Reliable as dirt,
easy
starting, light, bulletproof, does everything easy, cheap, and fun. A
two
stroke with a wide power band. Doesn't feel like lot's of power but it
makes the right kind of power everywhere.
     Try it, you'll like it:-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

*   *